2010年10月18日月曜日

I do not familiar with the teacher Yan, Yan teachers do not know me

I do not familiar with the teacher Yan, Yan teachers do not know me, Yan teacher just heard his son say I speak it well, and then recommended me. recommended not through the back door. or how to create a CCTV viewing rate of 0.69% of the record? high, I search on Baidu, easy teacher is more than 1200 million, at more than 900 million Dan is a teacher, you are more than 100 million, how do you see such a difference? .Jilian Hai: Speaker can not be recognized there are several aspects of the Moncler audience because, first, your lecture style. in Dan teacher, Mr. Yi Zhongtian we will have a different style. Second, you say will not be familiar with the general audience, familiar with only little knowledge of the feeling.the audience to accept you, There are two reasons, first, you put it well, you put it attractive. Second, you say this person attractive. So in the audience who do not know Jilian Hai is the case, you put people attractive Caixing. you say audience familiar with, if the audience recognizes you, must you put attractive, no matter who you talk, he will follow you. If I have profound knowledge, I tell the audience who do not know who you are, the audience do not know, so he turned on the TV was.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿