2011年3月3日木曜日

Faint for 12 minutes


Old Ma Shuo, at that time, discount sunglasses this bread car directly opened into small area, designer sunglasses his Chou fixed attention on to living, with go over and have a look, after all arrived a petty thief at the end of the year many.
"That car stops over there, the lamp is bright, I stood outside the car window to see several eyes, in of the person scolded a , then ask me the stem what, I say that I am a public security, the other party throws a fist to beat me.""I want to report to the police, 3 males on the car of come down to pull my coat not to put me to walk, immediately after start beating, I yell, let old Zhang Da of public security 110.I am afterwards knocked down in the ground, faint for 12 minutes, they ran."Old Ma Shuo, 3 mens on the car are incognizant, have a liking for go to all about 40 years old, hold other parts of country accent.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿