2010年9月14日火曜日

Speaking of crabs and crab butter

Speaking of crabs and crab butter, Let me put some more. Two days ago, and a hair there Hou steak, I asked why only butter crab in Hong Kong, Hou explained to me in simple terms in which the truth: less butter crab only in the Pearl River Basin in production, butter crab, a crab was originally common after exposure to the sun on the rocks, and get a disease, it becomes butter crab. This interpretation I christian louboutin enthusiasm of the butter crab a decrease of at least 20%. The crabs, I was still very happy, because the first few days and over lords, cats eat grilled oysters, I referred to him repeatedly over Secretary must ensure that autumn Panjin Creek crab supply. Last Super Secretary impatient, when the organization agreed to drive to all fields of christian louboutin shoes Panjin eat crab! how not to not come in October not to ah!!
last night to the red band, there is no so many people, but they look in the capital of God's people to head grimace, and also see Li Ao. the middle of a program, is body painting model performance, models of the chest flat, greatly reducing the level of my chest as a female sense of inferiority. light hit him in the models can very clearly see the model's buttocks with legs shaking as Shaikang. my sister and also to a large mole, and a large mole's shape is the Leopard shirt with tight jeans, red belt to increase gold Jiantou Xie. large mole on his christian louboutin sale repeatedly asked me the evaluation form, but I do not really evaluate them, because he has been modeling are based on high-profile sexy win, can not transcend themselves. The my sister, she have never idle, I have observed her for a long time, she's pulling people chatting in or exultant, or head out of the continuous exploration of the brain gossip crowd collecting objects, Zhang Zhang badly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿