2010年9月14日火曜日

This As a child she is really my mother had

This As a child she is really my mother had. the past few days I got up very early, because sometimes I organized my colleagues 8:30 in the morning Starbucks will open, the result almost every morning I regret my decision Youth of the intestines are regret. Days side, career break, career horizon, like Zhen Si magic, floating in the dead eolian in. 1 March 4 has finally arrived, my mother sent me to the station, I took on the way to Baotou train. one semester of university life, P90X there were too many things, the weight of my breath, only to get on the train temporarily relax and find some comfort. carriage full of people, mostly back school, a picture of a mature face with something childish. I sat in the seat, imagine the scene when Ling Ye see, is a warm hug, kiss crazy, or relatively silent?
car noise voice interrupted my thoughts, anyway, tonight is definitely not back to school, and I want to wave good night with Ye Ling. phone rings, a dormitory, who will then, so early in the morning, and wrong with you? do not know my phone roaming, a p90x workout minute more than one of money, I may take Why? fuckin coughs, also played, watched by a princess phone consume electricity, I finally mind to come - Shutdown . This is under the quiet, I can take a while to sleep and refresh themselves in the evening to accompany the Ye Ling. Yiyi venues tend to see the rise of the rare-earth buildings, but also to the header of the. back to the dormitory, the box casually fling, to Lou tube called and said I had to Baotou, and let him come find me. and then eat a bread, lying in bed quietly waiting for the p90x dvd set phone Ye Ling. the door opened, and entered the Feng Fan: When I first came? need it? followed by a pause. bathroom oldest and Peng Cheng Annan went to Powell about disputes between the two countries went to mediation, and homes where only me and Mr Fan, the two most nothing to say of. care of the phones rang, I pick up excitedly: Oh. station to meet her, and she? I also think to see what she should say, how to give her a surprise, but her?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿